Planning a Havana Wedding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BaileyBelle

• 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:03 PM

Recently engaged, and with a dream of small wedding, our ambitions for europe were too costly. Thus, we have fallen in love with having a wedding in Havana. We don't want a beach wedding. That's not us.

It seems to be that hotels don't plan weddings like the resorts do. I guess, I'm looking for some tips, tricks, and comments regarding planning a beautiful wedding within the city of Havana - any suggestions for hotels, venues, or planners?

Prince George, BC

#2 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

I think Havana is an amazing spot to hold your wedding. There are also some resorts just on the outskirts of the city if your guests still want to stay at a regular resort and enjoy the beach.  Then it's just a 20 minute taxi ride to the city.

Good luck!

#3 soltamargo

• Vendor
      • 216 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:26 PM

Here are a couple of photos to inspire you: :)

Lauren+Preston|Havana Cuba|del Sol Photography0001.JPG

Lauren+Preston|Havana Cuba|del Sol Photography0003.JPG

Lauren+Preston|Havana Cuba|del Sol Photography0004.JPG

Lauren+Preston|Havana Cuba|del Sol Photography0007.JPG

If you want to see more, click on this link: Lauren + Preston | Havana Cuba | Photos by del Sol Photography

We shoot this couple last july. Learned that Havana is full of color , history and culture... service, not too much.. :( we stayed at a family's home , so I can't really suggest a resort.

Do you have your heart set on Havana?? There are amazing colonial old cities in the americas, probably better service oriented, wedding oriented, that might make your life and planning easier...

Anyway... just wanted to show you this pics to give you a vision of Havana :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users