Sign in to follow this  

Hi there! I'm getting married at Cancun Palace on July 30th, 2011 and was hoping to chat with brides who are (or already have) getting married at Cancun Palace.  For those of you who have been married there, how is the breeze terrace? Is it weird that there are rooms right next to you? I'm having my cocktail/rehearsal dinner there and have visions of people staring at us the whole time from their rooms.   Also, did you/are you bringing your own decorations? I just purchased a ton of candles/candle holders/fans for guests at the ceremony, ect but am worried that the staff won't set up the decorations the way I had hoped....was this a problem for you? Well, any feed back/discussion of future brides would be appreciated!

Thanks so much!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! The terrace is a great locations. Yes... there are rooms over looking the area but that is common with most resorts. Is a great alternative to being on the beach and when setup with lights and music makes for a great party afterwards!

Best of luck with all your planning.

I am getting married at the Cancun Palace May 2012. If there is any information/advice/pictures you can give me that would be great!!! Thanks and Congrats

I'm getting married at the Cancun Palace on April 28, 2012. I know a recent bride has posted pictures on her profile (whereyaheaded) and her mom posted a really great review of the wedding. There are so few of us that we have to stick together!

Yes, we definitely need to stick together considering there is so few of us! I'll promise to send pictures after the wedding :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm also getting married at Cancun Palace on 11/11/11.

I don't have much information yet but will pass it on when I get some.

Congrats Dannie... I am actually walking in a wedding here in Louisiana on that date lol... But I am getting married May 2012 at the Cancun Palace... Any advice for us? Did you get your wedding cordinator yet?? Hope things are coming along great! xoxo

Hi CP Brides!

I was wondering if any of you used the Cancun Palace Resort Spa for hair and make-up. If so, how did you like it? Were you able to do a trial? What were the costs?

I would hire an outside vendor but since they are so nasty about the outside vendor policy, I am thinking I might just resort to the hotel for H&M, but if they aren't good, I will need to figure it out!

Thank you!

Courtney

My wedding was May 8 at Cancun Palace... The spa location moved the day before I used it. I was not happy with the location but was very pleased with the outcome of my hair and make up!!!  I would recomend using it! Plus you can use your resort credits so it saved money! Hope this helps