Looking for a wedding coordinator for Olowalu Plantation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 audsquad21

audsquad21
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have been looking to plan a wedding at the Olowalu Plantation but have seen that you would need a wedding coordinator to do so.  I love the location and have heard a lot great reviews about it.  I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a wedding coordinator who usually deals with this location who is not suuuuuper expensive. 

I would greatly appreciate anyone's suggestions!

Thanks Ladies!

#2 greysgirl

greysgirl
    • 370 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hi!  I was just married on Maui 4/11/11 and LOVED our coordinator.  While we weren't married at Olowalu Plantation, I'm certain Cherise would work wonders.  We used Cherise Shulman with The Perfect Wedding.  She was super cheap ($500....which was way below what most other coordinators I contacted wanted), very responsive to my questions, and made planning our wedding from some far away really easy.  I can't recommend her highly enough!  She helped me pick our flowers, officiant, musician, videographer, limo service, and our beach location.  We were very happy with the choices we made.  Please PM me if you have any questions about her as I'd love to help.

If you'd like to know about any of the other vendors I used, please PM me.  I had such a great experience.

You'll love Maui.  It really is paradise:) Congratulations!

#3 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
      • 166 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

Hi, I am also using Cherise for my wedding this coming August. She has been great so far and her prices are very reasonable. We are paying $850 for full coordination. She has a facebook page which has lots of good photos of weddings she's planned, look for The Perfect Wedding Maui on facebook. Good luck!

#4 audsquad21

audsquad21
        • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Thanks sooo much Ladies.  I really appreciate your help.  I'll definitely PM you greysgirl once I actually get the venue set!

#5 looleela

looleela
          • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

I was just on A Maui Wedding Day's website and they do weddings at that plantation! Their website even includes the site fee & times you can use the site (Check the Venues > Private).

Check out the one wedding they did there: http://www.amauiwedd...ages-gallery-6/ It's my dream wedding just with different colors...AMAZING!

#6 looleela

looleela
            • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

I was just on A Maui Wedding Day's website and found that they have done a wedding at this plantation. It's my dream wedding, but just done in different colors! Check it out:

http://www.amauiwedd...ages-gallery-6/

Their website also goes over the estate site fee, times, etc. Look under Venues > Private.

Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users