Photo

Wedding officiant recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AnabellaT

AnabellaT
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hi!  We are getting married at the Atlantis Bahamas this year, does anyone recommend a specific officiant?  We tried to get Matthew Sweeting, but he is unavailable!  Has anyone used Shawn McKenzie? 

#2 tiffany41580

tiffany41580
    • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:30 AM

Hello, 

The beach is amazing there! I just had my wedding next door at the Riu on 5/6/11. 

I would highly reccomend Mario Nixon as your photographer he is amazing!!!!

#3 WeddingsBahamas

WeddingsBahamas
      • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:41 AM

Here is what Laurie and Tony had to say about this Bahamas Wedding Officiant  and you can check out the services provided and find out how you can book this Bahamas wedding Officiant 

#4 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Matthew Sweeting and Shawn McKenzie are my top picks!.. I have seen nothing but Great reviews for the both of them!

#5 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Oops... I just noticed your wedding was last year.. If you still check up on this site, I would love to hear about whom you chose to officiate and you review on the Atlantis resort! :o) Congrats on your recent marriage!!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Matthew Sweeting and Shawn McKenzie are my top picks!.. I have seen nothing but Great reviews for the both of them!

#6 graem-esar

graem-esar
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Now grand rapids wedding officiant offering the great services to all. As  wedding officiant, you choose should be someone that makes you feel comfortable and confident, in that will perform the perfect ceremony for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users