Any Banyan Tree Mayakoba Brides Out There?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by ACCHwedding 

Hi Galegirl3,

Congratulations on your engagement! the resorts you listed are the ones I am mainly considering as well for my wedding in the Riviera Maya. Did you settle on one? I'd love to compare notes with you, budget range, and so on... It's really difficult planning this whole thing! any help would be great!

I hope this can help you. I have one of my Brides having their wedding at Fairmont this Nov.  Feel free to ask me anything and I will be happy to share with you. You can PM me or email me on weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Happy planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#12 PaulSchrank

• Vendor
    • 237 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Here is a wedding video we made at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba

#13 Lyman

• 262 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Great video Playaweddings, and Congrats Sandy & Brian on your marriage, and gorgeous wedding celebration - such a beautiful record to enjoy for "happily ever after!"

#14 PaulSchrank

• Vendor
        • 237 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Another wedding video that starts at the Banyan Tree and ends at Xcaret.

#15 bluelenscaribe

• Vendor
          • 194 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hi Brides!

Check the beautiful Trash the Dress you could have on Banyan Tree Hotel beach!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users