Wedding Items needing a 2nd home :-)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 marinemeuwec

• Site Supporter
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

These are fabulous items that I used at my wedding and would like to sell them to another bride that could use them at a bargain price.  I will ship all items via UPS, shipping is $10 and I of course will combine items for people buying more than one item.  Please note that all items have been used unless notated that they are new.

Glittering beads serving set--not personalized, paid $49.95 selling for $20

Glittering Beads Serving Set

Glittering beads flutes--personalized with the letter "T" ..matches the serving set above paid $60 selling for $25

Liz Fields Wedding Gown style #9002 in Ivory Size 10, altered down to fit closer to an 8, and bustled.  I am 5'4" 140 lbs and this dress fit me perfectly.  It is also corset back.  This dress has been worn and has not been cleaned.  It can be worn again as a wedding gown or a trash the dress option..  Paid $730, selling for $299.

Sopha Tolli Wedding Gown "Carly" 2727  I bought the dress a size 14 diamond white only (there is no purple beading all white) and had it altered to my size which is betweem and 8 and 10. This dress is also corset back and has been worn.  It has not been cleaned and was used for a trash the dress session.  The dress is still in good condition and could be worn again for TTD. Paid  $700, selling for $250

http://sophiatolli.com/item/?i=Y2727&collection=Sophia Tolli - Bridal

Veil-Bel Aire 9894 ivory 2 layer swarovski veil elbow length.  this item is new and has not been worn (wore a different one for the wedding)  paid $175, selling for $125

Bel Aire Bridal Veil 9894

Colorful creations- Alyssa Ivory size 8 1/2. Paid $130, selling for $85

Mariell earrings E369 crystal and silver--paid $49, selling for $20

Back to Buy, Sell, Trade or Freebies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users