Photo

Riu Palace Punta Cana 2012

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#151 Shelley123

Shelley123
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hi ladies, I am having a Jan 2013 wedding an I was interested in the palace Punta Cana as well as the new palace Bavaro but having a hard time getting prices. If anyone has the package prices and extras and would be able to send it to me that would be greatly appreciated, my email is shelleyfarrell28@ hotmail.com. Also I will have over 40 people but wondering the cost for addition person over the amount in the packages and if they do private functions and cocktail hours. I I have 3 hotels in mind right now (oceans, rid and Barcelo) just need costs for wedding and guests before I can finalize. Thank you for your help.

#152 Lindsay0722

Lindsay0722
    • Site Supporter
    • 49 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:14 AM

Hi Kristen,

I finally nailed down our centerpeices and my bouquet. I'm still trying to get a quote for my bridesmaids bouquets. We have a very large wedding party so I'm trying to stay around $30/bouquet for the BM's. I have to get the menu set. They have been working on a new menu for the steakhouse and they keep saying it will be done soon so hopefully I'll get that soon! I've decided on music for the ceremony. However, I have no idea if I'm supposed to bring an ipod or a CD. Also, I have to purchase a few more things for our welcome bags and gifts for our wedding party.

I really wanted to do a welcome night on the Thursday before the wedding but didn't want to pay for anything private considering this wedding is costing so much more than we had thought lol... so I asked Maria if she had a recommodations of a bar on the resort we could all meet at.

When is your wedding?

Lindsay

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

I feel the same, I hate that they take so long to respond! What else do you have to do?

#153 swojdyla

swojdyla
      • 184 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

New menu? Please let us know when you find out what's included! Thank you

#154 swojdyla

swojdyla
        • 184 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

Anyone find cheap beach bags anywhere?

#155 kristen6212

kristen6212
          • 184 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

I've been waiting and stalking the dollar tree website for the famous dollar tree totes to come out in season.  I'm thinking and hoping they'll be coming out soon.  I check almost every day lol http://www.dollartre...10914/index.pro

#156 swojdyla

swojdyla
            • 184 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thank you so much! Keep me posted. I'll check too! Lol

#157 Lindsay0722

Lindsay0722
              • Site Supporter
              • 49 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hey Ladies,

Maria has sent me the new steakhouse menu, table setup design, and extra service price list. Let me know if any of you need it and I'll email it to you...

I got my tote at http://cheaptotes.co...tote_bag_8.html

#158 kristen6212

kristen6212
                • 184 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Hey Lindsay! If you can please email it to me! Kristensr1129@yahoo.com

Thanks so much! I have been emailing Maria with a bunch of questions but just have been so so busy

#159 swojdyla

swojdyla
                  • 184 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Do we need a converter for the electric socket in punta Cana?

#160 kristen6212

kristen6212
                    • 184 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

When i went there last year I did not need one.

What are all you ladies doing, did you book a regular room and hope they have the availability to upgrade you to the suite or did you just book the suite?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users