Photo

Suggestions on how to get reply from WC for Palace wedding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amh777

amh777
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

Hi ladies,  I am having a difficult time getting my Miami WC to reply to my email requests to allow an outside DJ and decor company. It has been over a month! If you have had the same problem, how did you remedy the situation? Specifically... i.e. did you call and ask to speak to the supervisor, did you leave voicemails, etc? I dont want to go all mega b*tch on them yet... I'm hoping I can use the nonresponse as a bargaining tool to get them to agree to the outside DJ and decor company. Palace's decor company seems super pricey and as I see how much everything is going to end up costing, I am trying to keep costs lower! As an aside, I cannot believe how much a wedding that was supposed to be cheaper is ending up costing so much!!! Thanks for all the tips!

#2 blondy

blondy
    • 133 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

Have you signed the contract with them already?  Once the contract is signed they tend to be less responsive.  I think the typical Palace wedding contract specifically states no outside vendors.

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#3 amh777

amh777
      • 117 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

Yep, contract is signed and yep, it says no outside vendors, but I am going to try my hardest to get the outside DJ and decor... I'm OK with using their harpist, flowers, cake, etc. If push came to shove, I guess I could maybe deal w/ the decor vendor they have, I have just heard it is 2x the price of others.. but I have heard their DJ is really not good, so that is a bummer and they are like $1400 for the DJ which is RIDICULOUS if they suck!! and pretty ridiculous even if they do not!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users