Ana y Jose Beach Club, Tulum, Mexico

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dratwae

• 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hello brides!

I'm new to the forum and would like to say hi to all the Playa del carmen and Tulum brides in 2011/2012.

Is there anyone planning a wedding at Ana y Jose Beach cub in Tulum, Mexico?

I just did a site inspection a week ago and I'm very interested in booking a date.

Hope to hear from some of you ladies!

#2 MAGU30

• 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hi Eva,

Glad to see that you started a new forum for the 2011/2012 brides getting married at Ana y JosĀ© Beach Club. I actually just booked my date about 2 months ago with Jackie. I am getting married on May 12, 2012! YAY! I've been trying to reach posts from previous brides but it's a lot of reading. I chose this place because it was recommended to me by an old supervisor of mine. He and his wife got hitched there about 3 years ago. He had nothing but great things to say about Tulum and Ana y JosĀ©. I'm in the beginning stages of the planning but would love to keep in touch. I finished researching hotels for our guests and posted at least 10 of them up on our website. It took a lot of research and tripadvisor.com helped a lot. Currently I'm trying to figure out where I'll be hosting our Friday night "Welcome Dinner/Rehearsal Dinner". A lot of the '09/'10 brides suggested Zamas....we'll see! Stay tuned...

#3 MAGU30

• 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

BTW - How did the site inspection go? I have never been there....give me details! :)

#4 Siberyachka

• 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

I am going to Tulum for a side inspection on April 21-24 to pick a place for my April 2013 wedding. Ana y Jose is on my list. I also would like to learn which hotels or resort people choose to stay. As some of my guest are coming with little kids I want to make sure it is comfortable for them as well. I know some of my guest would stay only 3-4 days but some of them the entire week. I confused how to reserve hotel to be flexible for budget and days. Any suggestions?

#5 kate0614

• 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

We just booked at Las Ranitas!  They have good room options for families and rooms at a variety of price points.  I just posted about my recent site visit here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users