Photo

Dinner after ceremony.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 melissat617

melissat617
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:07 AM

Hi everyone. I am getting married at the Gran Caribe Cancun in June. It looks like only 30 or so guests are coming. Is it tacky to have a semi private dinner in the restraunt after for 1 1/2 hours. I am just nervous that if we do the 3 hour private reception it will be boring because there are so few people and I dont want people twiddling their thumbs. I also figured it would free up some money so we could do a dinner the night before the wedding. Any thoughts??

#2 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

Hi Melissa~ I am too getting married at the chapel at Gran Caribe on 6/21/11!! when is your wedding?? My reception is at the royal on the beach....we are exepcting about 60 ppl....and we are having a private reception......i think 30 ppl is a good number for a private reception and i dont think your guests would be bored! think about it! :)   and if you do decide on a semi-private dinner, depending on which restaurant you choose, and if you have 30 ppl, tha'ts a pretty good amount! 

how's your planning going? who is your WC? are you having an outside photographer? makeup artist? lol sorry for all the questions i just love chatting with brides from the Royal and Gran Caribe....which package do you have? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users