Photo

Discounts for booking multiple plane tickets???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lisa323

lisa323
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

Hello,

I'm getting married next year in Maui and I'm buying about 10 tickets for my family, including myself and the fiance...Does anyone know if there's a site or any airlines that offers discounts for booking multiple tickets??

Thanks in advance!

#2 karyan

karyan
    • 184 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:43 AM

I have contacted airlines myself to see about group rates and if I'm able to get a better discount for guests that way. Depending where your flying from, Hawaiian airlines seems pretty reasonable, and they have a special "wedding wings" program. I don't think you'd have enough guests for that (think it's about 20 min) but worth a check there.

Otherwise after contacting a few, I feel my guests will get a better rate if they watch for sales themselves, or I watch and then email them with a good time to book.

Good luck!

#3 lisa323

lisa323
      • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Ohh, great. Thank you for the advice. If get 20+ I will def contact Hawaiian Airlines!

#4 schmizer

schmizer
        • 213 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:39 PM

I am looking at doing the same thing.  The problem we have is that we have guests flying from different destinations.  I am going to see if they can offer us a discount code for booking.

#5 karyan

karyan
          • 184 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

I'm having people from Canada and Australia fly in, but there are no Canadian destinations for HA. I would really like to use them tho. 

I'm going to try and organize a group discount when I head back to Canada.

Originally Posted by schmizer 

I am looking at doing the same thing.  The problem we have is that we have guests flying from different destinations.  I am going to see if they can offer us a discount code for booking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users