Photo

Getting Married in Puerto Rico

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KNW8111

KNW8111
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

Hi everyone. I'm getting married in Puerto Rico August 1st, 2011. I'm looking for help on a photographer & florist. We picked a resort,  but haven't been impressed with the websites of their "preferred vendors" any suggestions would be helpful!!  

#2 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
    • 2,667 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

Hi,
    Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#3 sinesbride

sinesbride
    • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:02 PM

Weclome to the forum.

#4 littlecuadorian

littlecuadorian
      • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

Hi I'm getting married in PR in Nov 2011.  I'm in the beginning stages and still looking for a resort... which on did you decide on...there are sooo many? 

Originally Posted by KNW8111 

Hi everyone. I'm getting married in Puerto Rico August 1st, 2011 . I'm looking for help on a photographer & florist. We picked a resort,  but haven't been impressed with the websites of their "preferred vendors" any suggestions would be helpful!!  

#5 littlecuadorian

littlecuadorian
        • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by KNW8111 

Hi everyone. I'm getting married in Puerto Rico August 1st, 2011. I'm looking for help on a photographer & florist. We picked a resort,  but haven't been impressed with the websites of their "preferred vendors" any suggestions would be helpful!!  

Hi KNW8111,

I'm getting married in PR in Nov 2011... so I think you're ahead of me in the planning.  I'm researching a lot right now and I found a great site out of PR that has a lot of info on local vendors.  Not sure if you speak/read spanish, but if not just click on the destination wedding tab on the left side and it gives you the info in English.  I will keep you updated with any fun stuff that I find.  As for the photographer, I decided to bring my own from California.  He did a great job with some family photos we did and was so excited about photographing in PR that he gave me a great deal with engagement, boudoir, and wedding package.  Let me know if you want his info. 

By the way, which location did you choose?  I'm down to a top 3 but ... honestly, the location is a tough decision.

Hope all is well,

Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users