TOP knockoff wedding dress on www.buyer100.com

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GraceMiller

GraceMiller
  • Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

You can save a lot when dresses preparation! here is a great suggestion,www.buyer100.com.  
      If anyone is interested, I ended up buying my dress from buyer100.com.My biggest fear was that the quality of the dress would be way less than the designer dress I tried on at a local bridal salon. I was SO pleased when the dress came because the quality was not at all lacking. I ended up paying only $213 for a dress that would have cost me $850 plus tax, plus alterations that I would have had to wait 6 months or more for.I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend buyer100.com to all the brides.    customer-made-dresses.jpg      
    If anyone is interested, I ended up buying my dress from buyer100.com.My biggest fear was that the quality of the dress would be way less than the designer dress I tried on at a local bridal salon. I was SO pleased when the dress came because the quality was not at all lacking. I ended up paying only $213 for a dress that would have cost me $850 plus tax, plus alterations that I would have had to wait 6 months or more for.I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend buyer100.com to all the brides. You can save a lot when dresses preparation! here is a great suggestion,www.buyer100.com.

If anyone is interested, I ended up buying my dress from buyer100.com.My biggest fear was that the quality of the dress would be way less than the designer dress I tried on at a local bridal salon. I was SO pleased when the dress came because the quality was not at all lacking. I ended up paying only $213 for a dress that would have cost me $850 plus tax, plus alterations that I would have had to wait 6 months or more for.I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend buyer100.com to all the brides. 

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users