Yesterday , today and tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 yangtzemia

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

Countless hours constitute a person 's history , a very long day yesterday , but no matter how long yesterday , indeed whether it is subject to setbacks , or to obtain glory , are representative of the past Zhineng neither represent the present , but can not represent the future . ... ... There is no permanent victories and no permanent failures , victories and failures under certain conditions can be transformed into each other . Therefore, we do not have to defeat yesterday 's setback decadent discouraged , dispirited , and not for the brilliant victory of yesterday, complacent , arrogant . Only yesterday, the frustration and glory are regarded as a stepping stone for tomorrow , well tomorrow's mentally prepared to climb in order to smooth the transition to a better tomorrow. Lazy Square.

Everyone at the foot of one minute and second stop of the shortening , shortening is today . Today is yesterday and tomorrow, the relay zone , failure and frustration yesterday, today is the end and a new starting point to victory , from glory more brilliant tomorrow towards the gas station . Enter today, we remember the past and can not be too much for yesterday's losers , particularly so, the important thing to do is fall get up and eyes to see the road ahead to catch up as soon as possible , do not always staring at you to drop in that hole How much more deeply . The past is the past, well, everything from scratch , down to earth , work diligently and confidently operate well today , will bear rich fruit , a satisfactory return. Today, many things , but today things have to be completed today , must not be delayed until tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is so great that I was born to be tomorrow , everything is nothing up ... ... We must not forget the old saying , tomorrow 's tomorrow is the end of life , take good today , and tomorrow is the water of the month , the flower of the mirror can be And look instead .( www.honestspace.com )If you like, thank you reproduced my suggestion!

Much longer day tomorrow ? Ren is in dispute. Tomorrow is the glory or failure ? Can anyone Road unknown . But the display in front of us tomorrow , full of opportunities , but also full of challenges, opportunities and challenges intertwined. Courage to face the brave fighter opportunities and challenges of tomorrow , dare to capture all the good opportunities and meet challenges ; cowardly cowards are scared challenges discourage good opportunity they do not belong . The hope of tomorrow is infinitely better , but the road is not flat , bumpy and full of thorns . In any case, one thing is certain: tomorrow will be better than today , but tomorrow only welcome those who diligently up the struggle without rest .( www.honestspace.com )If you like, thank you reproduced my suggestion!

After long hours , many high-speed persistent efforts , have today's situation , so high were the envy of many people standing height . It should be remembered , high-speed hard work of people today is the result of yesterday , better tomorrow rely on their own to create , let's go for a more brilliant tomorrow and work hard .( www.honestspace.com )If you like, thank you reproduced my suggestion!

yangtzemia ( www.honestspace.com )If you like, thank you reproduced my suggestion!

If you like, thank you reproduced my suggestion!

Anhui Friand international  trade holding group.
    branch : tulip international trade company

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users