Hi all, my wedding plans fell through (was planning to do something at Marea del Portillo but sunwing has proven to be a nightmare to deal with and I refuse to deal with them any further). I'm wanting to have a wedding at one of the Holguin resorts that have wedding packages (Playa Pesquero or Playa Costa Verde). The problem is that a number of our guests will not be able to afford the few hundred dollars extra to stay at these resorts. So I have two questions for those who have had wedding experience with either of these resorts:
1. how does pricing work if you don't meet the 16-20 person minimum for the wedding packages?
2. how does pricing work for those coming from other resorts?
If it helps, we're hoping for an April 18, 2011 wedding. I also have a few more general questions about either resorts:
1. how is their vegetarian food?
2. do you get to choose the menu for the reception?
3. do they allow you to bring your own photographer?
thanks for any advice!