Project Engagement Announcements: Completed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:21 AM

Okay, so I am finally finished with these babies. I designed the cards in Powerpoint and then had them printed by Vista Print (free 100 postcards). I also took advantage of the free stamp offer and used that to stamp the return address on the back flap of the envelope.  I lined the envelopes with design paper (can pretty much use any pretty paper that you like, you just have to make sure that it isn't too heavy).  

I used a corner rounder to smooth the edges of the cards so they would have a finished look.

This pic was my first "mock up" so the liner wasn't straight. But I redid my template, and the final product looks just beautiful.  If anyone wants the template, please let me know.

sorry the pics are so big, I have to figure out how to make them smaller.

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#2 kimberly333

• 283 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:29 AM

Aisha, the look great!! You did a teriffic job.. Love the pic and the inside of the enevelope!!!!

Thanks for sharing..

#3 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

they look great!! good job Aisha!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#4 gersbja

• 152 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

Great job!!!  Thank you for sharing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users