• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

This is what I'm thinking of registering for. I feel like the bright colors will remind me of our wedding in mexico.

DinnerwareUSA featuring Fiesta® Dinnerware and Dishes, New and Retired Colors, Fiesta® made by Homer Laughlin China Company

I'm getting scarlet, persimmon, sunflower, cobalt, shamrock & turquoise. AKA red, orange, yellow, dark blue, green & turquoise.

I've never seen the glasses in person so I'm wondering if they are nice
    DinnerwareUSA featuring Fiesta® Dinnerware and Dishes, New and Retired Colors, Fiesta® made by Homer Laughlin China Company

I'm also looking for things that coordinate with the fiestaware. I thought this stuff might look good with it
    Amazon.com: Mikasa Carnival Tableware Collection

I didn't even want to register, but now that I am it's so much fun!

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

never seen them in person, but they have a great selection of colors!

#3 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:33 AM

We registered for fiesta ware! We chose red, green, yellow and blue. I can't wait to get it ~ I think fiesta ware is what I'm most excited about form our registry! haha!

We didn't register for the glasses, but we did register for the silverware, cloth napkins & placemats, I love them!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Heidi
          We registered for fiesta ware! We chose red, green, yellow and blue. I can't wait to get it ~ I think fiesta ware is what I'm most excited about form our registry! haha!

We didn't register for the glasses, but we did register for the silverware, cloth napkins & placemats, I love them!
          I think it's what I'm the most excited about too.

Did you see the pitchers?

I think they are both so pretty. I registered for the large disc pitcher in cobalt blue.

I also registered for the Gusto bowls, because the ones that come with the sets are too small for how much cereal we eat.

The dinnerware USA website has a lot more stuff than the department store I'm registering at has. So i'm registering for most of it at the department store & then extra stuff on this website, using myregistry.com.

#5 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I think it's what I'm the most excited about too.

Did you see the pitchers?

I think they are both so pretty. I registered for the large disc pitcher in cobalt blue.

I also registered for the Gusto bowls, because the ones that come with the sets are too small for how much cereal we eat.

The dinnerware USA website has a lot more stuff than the department store I'm registering at has. So i'm registering for most of it at the department store & then extra stuff on this website, using myregistry.com.

ooo yea, we also registered for the big green pitcher, a large red serving bowl, a few serving platters (green & yellow I think!) and something else I think.... very exciting!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#6 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

My sister in law has them and love them and she has had them for a few years now. They are very sturdy and add some color to the house.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

those are really cool!! I wish I had seen them sooner!

We got the espana collection from Macys, its actually the same blue color from your first picture, but both size plates & the bowl are all square instead of round, I absolutely love them and was so excited about them! I think I really loved that they were square!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users