Photographer needed for Feb 2011 Wedding at Bavaro

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 chantalemarcel

• 18 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:52 AM

Thanks again for all your time and patience.  Had many things to get sorted last week (booking deadline & flowers, favors ect ect) so this weeks focus will be on the photographer. I will let you know with whom I go with. WIll post pictures once I return also. :)

#12 PhotographybyAugust

• Banned
    • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:53 PM

My name is August Michel and I am looking to expand my portfolio this winter with a few destination weddings.  I am literally offering my services for free as long as my travel expenses are covered.  This will include a full release of all high resolution images along with an unlimited hosting feature on my website.  This affords all of your family and friends the ability to enjoy your photographs online as well as access to ordering them as well.

I am sure you will have some questions and I am looking forward to them!

#13 Jeff Babineau

Jeff Babineau
      • 71 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Are you still looking?

Hope things work out for you.

#14 chantalemarcel

• 18 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:39 AM

We were told by the resort that we were not aloud to bring another photographer and we were only aloud to use Photocaribe.  However I have found a different option as nothing states family and friends cannot take photos, and this has worked out for us as one of our friends has opened his own photography studio and it just happens that he is coming with us to the Dominican with our group. 

With less then 4 months to go we are so excited and having our friend here really helps as we can work with him prior to leaving to the resort so we get exactly as we want.

Now up to 40 guests and still climbing should be amazing.

Thanks to all of you whom responded. Much appreciated.

#15 jawa123

• Banned
          • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:53 AM

I heard very good thing of  Arrecife Studio  If you want yo can take a look in their facebook is Arrecife Bahia  !!the photos are amazing !!!

#16 ske1406

• 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:50 AM

Check this:

Was our photographer at Iberostar Bavaro this year..

You`ll love it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users