• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

I'm so excite I just had to share a sneak preview for our BDW guys & gals!!

Bring your Passport, Dress & Leave the Stress!
    Sandals Emerald Bay, Destination Wedding 2011 Contest.

One lucky couple will win a 5 night stay and a Martha Stewart Beautiful Beginnings wedding, at the stunning Sandals Emerald Bay, Exuma Bahamas.

Additionally, they can bring two couples with them for a 3 night stay to celebrate their nupitals !

Be sure keep checking back often and join our Facebook Page - Sand and Sun Vacations for more details & on how to enter!

For more information on Sandals Emerald Bay Luxury Bahamas Resort - All Inclusive Vacations at Emerald Bay in Great Exuma

For more information on Martha Stewart weddings
    Beautiful Beginnings Wedding Package - Simple & Elegant Weddings at Sandals Resorts

For pictures from our site visit in February SandNSun's Photos- powered by SmugMug

#2 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

Official launch date is September 1st, but the contest is based on votes recieved- so being ready to enter on the 1st will provide a greater chance of getting lots of votes and winning!

Be sure to let all of your friends that are engaged ( or may be getting engaged! ) know!

#3 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

I also wanted to add that we have a limited number of sponsorships for the contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users