Photo

North Coast wedding?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 japonick

japonick
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

Is anyone else getting married on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic? I'm struggling with vendors (DJ, photographer, etc.) that are cost effective because the area is more remote and a distance from Punta Cana. I chose it because I really didn't want the resort feel but more intimate but am also struggling with vendors. Would love to hear from anyone who attended or is planning a wedding on the North Coast (Cabrera, Sousa, Rio San Juan, etc.)

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Jennifer

#2 taylorwd

taylorwd
    • 932 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

Hey you! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm glad you finally got it all worked out. It looks like you picked a FABULOUS place!!

#3 japonick

japonick
      • 78 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

Yes Taylorwd,

We picked a new place after the horrible experience with Azul Beach and Villa Carola. I can't believe that they wouldn't honor our written quote--so disappointing. Anyway, enough about that--we chose another place and just returned from a site visit and it was absolutely beautiful and will actually end up being cheaper for our family than Azul. We'll be able to take more people with us as a result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users