Photo

Hairdresser willing to come to resort? Riviera Maya area..

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:21 PM

Awesome! You will be in good hands and won't have to stress over hair styles. Congratulations!!!
    I hired Doranna for my wedding. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about her!

#12 simone889

simone889
    • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

You might want to try Michael Birrane at Yucatanhair I got a quote from him of $80 per person ( I have 4 bridesmaids) and that included going to the location, he's freelance .  He's European trained and very professional answers emails quickly! So I am happy with that!

#13 simone889

simone889
      • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by simone889 

You might want to try Michael Birrane at Yucatanhair I got a quote from him of $80 per person ( I have 4 bridesmaids) and that included going to the location, he's freelance .  He's European trained and very professional answers emails quickly! So I am happy with that!

Michael gave me permission to post his email address if anybody is interested its hairenquiry@gmail.com

#14 simone889

simone889
        • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by simone889 

Michael gave me permission to post his email address if anybody is interested its hairenquiry@gmail.com

#15 marilili

marilili
          • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

Does anyone have pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users