• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:22 PM

VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint

I just found this link for 100 postcards for $18. Let me know if you know how to get a better deal. I'm going to order STDs soon.

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint
      25% off order

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:28 PM

Morgan - I ordered luggage tags (actually the premium business cards) from them and they really are a great deal. I would just make sure you double-triple-check your order. There was a typo on mine, I used a really scripty font and the P was left off of Phone. I noticed mere minutes after submitting my order and you cannot cancel once submitted. So while that is entirely my fault, just beware that you can't cancel. Also, I got an email from them today for 100 postcards for .77. Let's see if this link works for you...
        PM me if it doesn't and I will email you the email from them.

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:29 PM

100 postcards for $12! Keeps getting cheaper! I still want to find them for free!!!

#25 jak27

jak27
          • 715 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:31 PM

Darn it, I just ordered postcards yesterday without a coupon code! UG!

#26 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              100 postcards for $12! Keeps getting cheaper! I still want to find them for free!!!
              When I click on that link, it says $0.77 (like from my previous post). I wonder if that is cuz I am a member so I see my prices...

#27 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                Morgan - I ordered luggage tags (actually the premium business cards) from them and they really are a great deal. I would just make sure you double-triple-check your order. There was a typo on mine, I used a really scripty font and the P was left off of Phone. I noticed mere minutes after submitting my order and you cannot cancel once submitted. So while that is entirely my fault, just beware that you can't cancel. Also, I got an email from them today for 100 postcards for .77. Let's see if this link works for you...
                PM me if it doesn't and I will email you the email from them.
                It's doesnt offer me the postcards for 77cents when I click that link. I'll PM you my email. I wonder why I don't get their emails? I requested the free sample pack.

#28 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:35 PM

Ok, I fwd'd the email directly to you and I also choose the "send this offer to a friend" link at the bottom. You should get it shortly.

I think I got this email b/c I just placed my order...

#29 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:41 PM

Thanks it worked!! Now I just need to finish my STDs by the 15th!!! I sent you a monkey :)

#30 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:44 PM

Awww, thanks, no problem!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users