Mexico- Isla De La Pasion brides please help!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anniensammy

• 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

any info, photos, experiances you can share. would be mch appreciated xx

#2 mrsmarkland2be

• 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

Have you managed to find out much info?

We are thinking of getting married at Isla de la pasion, it looks amazing! Was hoping there would be loads of fab reviews on here but there's not alot!

Would be great to share any info you have!

#3 anniensammy

• 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Congratualtions!! When were you thinking of getting married? We have booked the wedding for November next year on Isla De La Pasion. Unfortunatley I have not managed to find much info on this site but read many reviews on trip advisor and managed to track someone down on face book  that got married there as they have their own face book page. Everything I have heard has been amazing! I cant wait, photos look gorgeous. I love it that it is private so will only be you and your loved ones there. Really reasonably priced as well xx

#4 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

We are SO looking forward to visiting this place.....   love love love what we have seen from their website...  wow.  TTD CITY!  post fotos if u find em.

#5 mrsprentice2b

• 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:50 AM

Hi, we're thinking of getting married on Isla De Pasion as well and wondered if you could give me any information of how your day will be planned out. Also, could you please let me know the name of the facebook page you found.

Thanks in advance for your help 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users