HELP! Grand Palladium Kantenah/Gran Bahia Principe/Ocean Turquesa?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Laine81

• 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

I am planning on getting married in February 2011, we are leaning towards the Grand Palladium Kantenah. A friend of mine was married there in January 2010. She gave me so much good advice and had only great things to say about the resort. She used Claudia Rodriguez for her photos and they were stunning. Seeing her pictures and hearing a friends review definitely helped to sway us toward this resort.

#12 dawnkyeknod

• 303 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

I am getting married at the Grand Palladium in July. We went there last summer for a vacation and instantly fell in love with it. A few other people have suggested that you check out he palladiumaddicts.net website - that is a great idea. There is also another one called unofficialpalladium.com These should give you reviews of the resorts etc that can help you make your decision. I will also let you know that there is another member on here that actually went to visit a lot of the resorts in the Mayan to choose her wedding venue and she said that Grand Palladium was the best by far - she got married there last year and was thrilled.
      I hope that helps - I know I am biased but I chose the Grand Palladium because I love it so much! Good luck :)

By the way, we also booked Claudia Rodriguez. I looked through a ton of slideshows for a bunch of photographers. Claudia has great pics and very good prices

#13 b2b2011

• 58 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

For those of you who did get married at the grand palladium what did your guests pay to get there?

#14 Laine81

• 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

Thank you so much for the additional websites. Your raving review made me smile..I think we will definitely get married at the Grand Palladium. Thank You!

#15 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
          • 272 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:53 AM

I have shot wedding in two of the Resort you are asking about. To have an idea how wedding look there, have a look at my blog

1- Gran Palladium

2- Gran Bahia Principe .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users