Reception Options for RIU Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 JENBRAND

JENBRAND
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:41 AM

Hey!

I am also getting married there - soooo glad I found this forum :) I'm excited but nervous too.  If anyone can send me that PDF form I would love you forever, the website will not allow me to open it.

jenbrand@hotmail.com

Thanks ladies and happy planning :)

#12 gumby3724

gumby3724
    • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

Hey!

I am also holding my reception there - soooo excited but also nervous! :)  If anyone can send me that PDF form that would be great! -  the website will not allow me to open it.

lbombick@gmail.com

Thanks!

#13 boneola

boneola
      • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hi Ioua4,

Not sure if you have gotten married already or still have a few week left (you mentioned it's in Nov right?)  If you already gotten married, please let me know if there should be anything I should look out for.  Also, did you have a private reception or the semi-private (was told they can't accommodate semi-private dinner until 9:pm).  I can't seem to get a hold of the wedding planner; she must be busy with your wedding or some other bride.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Boneola

#14 loua4

loua4
        • 397 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by boneola 

Hi Ioua4,

Not sure if you have gotten married already or still have a few week left (you mentioned it's in Nov right?)  If you already gotten married, please let me know if there should be anything I should look out for.  Also, did you have a private reception or the semi-private (was told they can't accommodate semi-private dinner until 9:pm).  I can't seem to get a hold of the wedding planner; she must be busy with your wedding or some other bride.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Boneola

Hi Boneola!

We just came back! Yes our trip was from Nov 21-28th and our wedding day was Nov 27th. It was fantastic! We had a semi-private reception (dinner) in the Sir Alexander Restaurant. It was at 6:30pm and so good! i dont know why they cant fit you in before 9pm, that is strange... Yes Debbie is really busy. But once you get there she will treat you like a princess. She really knows her stuff and your day should be just as great as ours!

let me know if you have any other questions. maybe pm me just in case... I dont come on here that often now that we are back...

#15 smfs

smfs
          • 176 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:02 PM

Could anyone pretty please email me the reception options or any add on packages for floral; or anything you have for Riu Bahamas??

stacylou112001@yahoo.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I might be switching my reservations from Sandals to Riu.....

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
            http://vimeo.com/19177280

#16 jdhibbs1

jdhibbs1
            • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

please if anybody can send us that pdf file too, it won't let us download it.

THANKS!!!!!! in advance.

navyjonathan@yahoo.com

#17 bjaramillo

bjaramillo
              • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

I'm also thinking about getting marry at Riu in the bahamas, but can't get over the great venues at the Atlantis. Does anyone have any pics of their wedding at Riu? Also can anyone email me the PDF file for the reception at  bcj0784@msn.com. 

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users