Dominican Republic Wedding July 2010

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

• Insiders
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything.....

#12 FutureMrs.D

• 191 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

Welcome and happy planning!

#13 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:28 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! Happy Planning

#14 mmshaughness

• 155 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Congrats and welcome!

I looked at the option of renting a large house for our wedding before ultimately deciding on booking at an all inclusive resort. The reason we decided to go that route was simply because of the ease of having a wedding coordinator at the resort helping to take care of all of the details since I obviously can't be in Mexico all the time! We also took into account the cost and hassle of having to hire a chef or find restaurants large enough to accomodate a large party. We enlisted the help of a travel agent to help us fine a resort that fit all of our requests, and her help has been invaluable! I would recommend it.

Good luck with planning and enjoy!

#15 mmshaughness

• 155 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

Oh yeah, and as far as dresses for the BMs, I found mine on Victoria's Secret online. I am placing a bulk order for all of the ladies and will send them to the girls that are out of state. Their sizes are pretty standard, and all of my girls shop there regularly so they know their sizes :)

Good luck!

#16 peterpanpixiedust

• 656 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by mcw2010wedding
              oh and forgot to ask ....i have bridesmaid all over the place....any recommendation on some "non-classic" bridesmaid dresses that can be ordered from different locations? I'd like more contemporary but nice dresses they can wear again if they want.
              I have two maids in Alaska, 1 in North Carolina, 1-2 in St. Louis, and 2-4 in Illinois. I share your pain. Ebay has sellers that make dresses like the designers. I was thinking about one massive order from their and having the maids pay me back (the ebay ones are much cheaper so I could afford to fork over the money for now until I can be paid back, and the reviews are good for many of the ebay sellers). Or, you can try to get their measurements and order them at one place and have them sent to each one. Davids bridals have many locations too. Either way, you probably want to order them at the same time because of the dye lot (colors can vary if you order them at different times) Hope this helps! Congrats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users