Photo

need some recommendations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Krystal

Krystal
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:26 PM

I am getting married June 16 at the valley of fire. I am going to have around 30 guests. I am still in need of hair and makeup and Transportaion for all of my guests from hotel to valley of fire. I am also still looking for a resturant to have dinner at afterwards. Everyone is paying for themselves so I dont need a banquet or anything, just a semi-private area. I want somewhere fun with music. and thats all that i can think of right now that I am still in need of. Thanks...

#2 weddingchick

weddingchick
    • 1,052 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:35 AM

Here are just a few suggestions:

Hair/Makeup
      try
      James from Glamsquad www.glamsquad.com
      or Lori White (doesnt' have website but I believe that you can contact her at alt-f.com )

Lots of options for Transportation
      try
      A1 Limosine Las Vegas Limos, Las Vegas Airport Transportation, Las Vegas Limo Tours, Las Vegas Hummer Limos, Las Vegas Wedding Limos, Las Vegas Party Buses, Las Vegas Charter Buses
      Bells-Trans Limo Vegas, Las Vegas Limo Service - BELL TRANS

Endless options for Dinner
      for sit down private or semi-private rooms
      Try
      Maggianos Maggiano's Little Italy
      Ricardos Ricardo's of Las Vegas - Home
      Grand Lux Cafe Grand Lux Cafe :: Home :. Something for Everyone!

you could also opt for a "in-suite reception"
      pick your favorite hotel, book a suite with a beautiful strip view, bring in catering, plug in your i-pod in the surround system and party all night-long.

An "After-party" can be anywhere. The easiest option would be a nightclub in the various hotels.

Don't forget photography, flowers and the cake!

HTH.
      GL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users