Aventura Spa Brides - 2010

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 E&M2010

• 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hi Tinkatude:)
    3 weeks...i am so excited for you. I have a tone of questions, so I will email you.

#12 E&M2010

• 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

Hi mmmissyyy,
      You should be able to email your WC by now. I have already started communication with my WC (Yasmin) and she has been answering my questions so far. You should find out who your WC is and send her an email.

Good luck:)

#13 Tinkatude

• 35 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

E&M did you ever write to me on AOL?? I wanted to make sure I didnt delete you by accident!!!

#14 skadow

• Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hi Guys,

I just found this site yesturday. It seems really helpful. I will be getting married there February the 21st of 2011. I think we are going to start booking soon. How far ahead did you guys book? When did you send out your save the dates? I want to give guests the proper amount of time too plan.

Also how have your guests been with the "No Beach". I love everything I have seen about the resort. I am just a tad worried that other people might not like this. I know it is suppose to be about the bride ,but the guests are going to be paying a pritty penny.

Has anyone considered a location other then the gazbo? Maybe the beach? What about a private respection and dance? We are probably going to have about 30 guests. I feel if am making them come all this way, i should have a private functions. however i have seen some nice restraunt photos.

I am thinking about going with the purple package. Amethist I think.

#15 CristiandJamie

• 445 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:24 AM

Hello everyone!

I thought I would post some helpful information. Attached is the Salon Spa services that I received from our onsite wedding coordinator.

Happy Planning!
            Cristi & Jamie
            http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#16 jduyssen

• 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

Hi everyone!  Thank you for starting this thread.  We are getting married at one of the Aventura properties but haven't decided which one.  We aren't going until next summer though....late July or early August.  Anybody have any suggestions of packages to pick?  What about applying the "vacation dollars" toward the wedding package?  Do they honor the whole $1500?  Any suggestions of locations or restaraunt to pick would be greatly appreciated.  I'm hoping by booking early we will have some options.  Thanks so much!! 

#17 jduyssen

• 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

I don't think there is an option for a beach wedding...at least that's what I thought I read.  We are sending out the "Save the Date" information about 6 months in advance just because people are speding a lot of money.  I am going to do a message in a bottle with some sand, shells, and the information rolled up and tied.  I thought that was a cute idea for a destination wedding.  :)  If you find out any useful information, please share.  Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users