Jump to content

Photo

Pashmina's order. You in? *website posted in post #33*


  • Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#51 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
  • Jr. Member
  • 336 posts

    Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

    If we order the 25, is there any way we can by bass the duty for those of us in Canada? If not it may still be better to have them shipped to you First.
    Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
    http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
    http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

    #52 *HOLLY*

    *HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

      Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:39 PM

      If they ship to me yes cause I would ship them to you as a "gift". That should work.

      #53 handbagscentral

      handbagscentral
      • Vendor
      • 41 posts

        Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
        If we order the 25, is there any way we can by bass the duty for those of us in Canada? If not it may still be better to have them shipped to you First.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Scubadiva
        If they ship to me yes cause I would ship them to you as a "gift". That should work.
        Yup, that would be best

        #54 IMPPEARL

        IMPPEARL
        • Jr. Member
        • 336 posts

          Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

          Great thanks... I emailed you what I would like to have... 20 black, and 5 light blue, I sent it to you with the codes. The only thing being do you think I can get them b4 Christmas? I leave on the 3rd of Jan and it would stress me out to have to wait too long... Thanks SOOO much for organizing this!!
          Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
          http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
          http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

          #55 *HOLLY*

          *HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

            Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

            If it slows done I may just set an earlier deadline! I want at least a couple weeks so other B2B's can get on this!

            #56 handbagscentral

            handbagscentral
            • Vendor
            • 41 posts

              Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:30 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
              Great thanks... I emailed you what I would like to have... 20 black, and 5 light blue, I sent it to you with the codes. The only thing being do you think I can get them b4 Christmas? I leave on the 3rd of Jan and it would stress me out to have to wait too long... Thanks SOOO much for organizing this!!
              With the current 11/30 deadline that would be no problem at all

              #57 *HOLLY*

              *HOLLY*
              • Banned
              • 3,639 posts

                Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:44 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by handbagscentral
                With the current 11/30 deadline that would be no problem at all
                Thank you sooo much for jumping in and helping with this :)

                #58 IMPPEARL

                IMPPEARL
                • Jr. Member
                • 336 posts

                  Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by handbagscentral
                  With the current 11/30 deadline that would be no problem at all
                  Yes, thank you also!!
                  Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                  http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                  http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

                  #59 SuzyQ76

                  SuzyQ76
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 484 posts

                    Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

                    Joseph,
                    are you able to tell me the difference between the colors:
                    PA-002 and PA-003? It may be just my pc but I can't really tell if there is a huge difference!
                    Thanks a bunch,

                    Scubadiva, I'm assuming there hasn't been a deadline set? I've kinda been MIA lately!
                    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                    Grand Riviera Princess

                    http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

                    #60 *HOLLY*

                    *HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

                      Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SuzyQ76
                      Joseph,
                      are you able to tell me the difference between the colors:
                      PA-002 and PA-003? It may be just my pc but I can't really tell if there is a huge difference!
                      Thanks a bunch,

                      Scubadiva, I'm assuming there hasn't been a deadline set? I've kinda been MIA lately!
                      I said Nov 30th but if it slows down I might close it earlier than that.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users