Recommend a TA in Boston area

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CatxAshxTrophe

CatxAshxTrophe
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:03 PM

Hey ladies,
    Its been awhile since ive been on! and many frustrating travel arrangements have occurred! I went to a TA near my home, and she was horrible. Took her 3 weeks to contact me, and i had to call her first, and she only had one hotel price for me which was about 3 grand over our price range! So i changed my mind and went to expedia, who totally screwed me over. Worst customer service ever, and worst experience ive ever had dealing with any company.

Any help would be awesome! Ive never traveled before so im at a total loss for this and have to plan a trip for 8 people! yuck. Thanks so much :)

#2 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

Contact TA Dina on the forum- she's not in Boston but has extensive experience and the needed contacts for Hawaii destination weddings!

She travels to the islands- particularly Oahu a coouple of times a year!

You can use the banner on the top to contact her!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CatxAshxTrophe
      Hey ladies,
      Its been awhile since ive been on! and many frustrating travel arrangements have occurred! I went to a TA near my home, and she was horrible. Took her 3 weeks to contact me, and i had to call her first, and she only had one hotel price for me which was about 3 grand over our price range! So i changed my mind and went to expedia, who totally screwed me over. Worst customer service ever, and worst experience ive ever had dealing with any company.

Any help would be awesome! Ive never traveled before so im at a total loss for this and have to plan a trip for 8 people! yuck. Thanks so much :)

#3 CatxAshxTrophe

CatxAshxTrophe
      • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:27 AM

thanks so much! I did get in touch with her and she is so awesome :) I am now so much less stressed out about this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users