Anyone else wait 5 months for photos?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:59 PM

I hear ya, that must be frustrating. Hopefully the come soooon!!!

#12 mich999

• 386 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hang in there Lauren - I think it will still be worth it, but I understand that doesn't help at the moment. Our friends and family constantly harass us too! Please let us know when you get your pics.

#13 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

Juan is notirious for taking a long time, as he prides himself in his work from the beautiful photogrpahs I have seen on this forum.

I am sure you will love each and everyone of them when you get them.

I totally get why you are anxious to get them and relive all the wonderful moments from your wedding day and your photos will be totally worth it.

#14 TheOneDay

• 59 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

5 months is a little over the top, some people plan their entire wedding in less time than that. I hope you get them soon and are so in love with them that you can forget about the long wait. Good Luck! Keep us posted.

#15 Cabobride09

• 85 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:33 AM

I also have seen Juan Carlos' work and it is breathtaking. I hope it's definitely worth the wait. I feel your frustration, Lauren. I'm going through similar feelings with my photographer who we have already paid a lot of $$$ as well. We have not heard from him in over 3 weeks. No email responses, or can not get a hold of him on his phone. We hope everything is ok since he was nice to work with.

Good Luck and keep us posted. Hope you will share your pics with all of us when you finally receive them
            Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users