Bus Rental in Kauai

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chamlo

chamlo
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:43 PM

Hello people,

This may be a strange request (couldn't find it in my search, so I am afraid!). Does anyone know of any bus rental companies located on Kauai. We are looking to transport our wedding guests (40-50) around for the wedding/reception and thought it would be good to put everyone on one bus that could pickup/dropoff at their lodging.

My family is Jamaican so they are used to the mini-buses in Jamaica so even a school bus will do. My common-in-laws are a tad more conservative, but have a cool sense a humour. If we decorated the bus they would be all for it.

And if you could suggest other alternative transportation options that do not cost a fortune, that would be great.

Thanks Lori

#2 TA Dina

TA Dina
    • 181 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chamlo
      Hello people,

This may be a strange request (couldn't find it in my search, so I am afraid!). Does anyone know of any bus rental companies located on Kauai. We are looking to transport our wedding guests (40-50) around for the wedding/reception and thought it would be good to put everyone on one bus that could pickup/dropoff at their lodging.

My family is Jamaican so they are used to the mini-buses in Jamaica so even a school bus will do. My common-in-laws are a tad more conservative, but have a cool sense a humour. If we decorated the bus they would be all for it.

And if you could suggest other alternative transportation options that do not cost a fortune, that would be great.

Thanks Lori
      Check with Robert's Hawaii or Polynesian Adventure Tours. They are 2 big excursion companies but they also do airport transfers, and charters. I'm sure one of them will work for you.

#3 chamlo

chamlo
      • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Thank you Dina. That really helps.

Lori

#4 Nunia

Nunia
        • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

Is Roberts or Polynesian Adventures willing to transport wedding guests?

There is also Speedi Shuttle.
          [url=http://www.speedishuttle.com/fleet.htm]
          They have a fleet of nice 12 passenger Mercedes Benz Vans

and Kauai North Shore Limousine and Tours [url=http://www.kauainorthshorelimo.com]Kauai North Shore Limousine and Tours have 14 passenger Vans,
          SUV and Limo

Transportation can be costly but it's a huge relief for everyone
          Your WC can book them for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users