Photo

I challenge you..30 days to a healthy lifestyle

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 brandynd

brandynd
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:16 AM

hahaha....that's an interesting way to look at letting go of the cancer sticks. I've been trying for about a year now....just never seemed to be able to do it. But, I have held true to my end of the bargain, and have hit my 7 day mark. I'm about as irritable as I've ever been though, both from my lack of nicotine and from being sick, but it will all be okay!
    There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#12 jstinemari

jstinemari
    • 86 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

this is a good idea. I'm in too :)
      I started hitting the gym and eating a healthy diet probably about 3 weeks ago. But i started the cheat your way thin diet 10 days ago. So my 30-day challenge is going to be sticking religiously to the diet and keeping up my workouts. Right now i do cardio 3 days a week for an hour and strength training a couple days. There are days i skip of course but my goal is to do as much as i can. Lucky for me there's a gym in the building we live in... but it's hard finding time to work out because i'm also a mother and student. So when i'm not taking care of the LO or cleaning or making dinner or studying I am usually exhausted.
      My goal is to just keep up what i've been doing for 30 days :)

good luck to everyone as well!

#13 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

Anyone have any words of advice on how to find the time and energy to get to the gym? I work 10 hours a day and then come home to work more - not really a choice right now to cut down. Energy level is down and so is the motivation...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users