Dreams Riviera Cancun Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mmontgo

mmontgo
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hi all....

Unfortunately the original thread for Dreams Riviera Cancun went missing so we have to start over. Luckily all of the information we had on the forum was pretty preliminary since the resort hasn't opened yet and we're still trying to find the answers to most of our questions.

#2 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
    • 393 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

Bummer! But I guess you are right. We are all still learning about the resort now as it hasn't opened yet. So we probably did not lose too much important info. I have been keeping up with the progress of the resort on Facebook and it looks as though the resort is still on track to open at the beginning of Oct. This is very exciting!

I've just booked a site visit for Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully I will be able to provide some more info and some photos upon my return.

#3 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
      • 199 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

mmontgo, looks like you and I were creating a new thread at the same time; Great minds think alike apparently! :-) That sucks that the old thread is gone but maybe a new one is better anyway...took a few pages in the last thread to get to more of the questions/answers. The thread I started has the resort link and the facebook info. Also, I have tried to start a section where we can list the dates of each bride once they have booked. Feel free to add your date too! You too SDBeachgirl
        Rachelle & Randal
        June 2010
        http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users