Photo

Courtney Dellafiora Photography

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 jewls567

jewls567
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

I just wanted to say yay Court for joining the BDW Forum which I used forever and ever while planning my wedding! Courtney was my destination wedding photographer and those pics that she posted in her introduction are of my husband and me at our destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica!

Courtney & Michael are the most amazing photographers we could have ever asked for and they were some of the sweetest people we had the pleasure of meeting :) Vas & I truly wanted to thank you guys for everything you have done for us and for how sweet and kind you are, you helped make our wedding truly the most amazing experience of our lives and captured our love on camera which means the world to us! You are so full of raw talent and you went way above and beyond our expectations for our photography and we are so blessed that we found you totally by accident! Thank you for everything! :)

#12 dellafiora

dellafiora
    • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:48 PM

Aww thank you so much Julia for the super kind words! You're amazing and I'm still honored that I was able to be a part of your special day! I truly appreciate you and Vas so much and Michael and I feel like we have made friends for life! Thank you again!! xoxo

#13 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
      • 168 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:33 PM

Welcome to the Forum! Great Pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users