• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jamie_allie

• 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:24 PM

I'm currently looking for a photographer for my wedding next June. I'm basically thinking of going with Adam Palmer, or using Wedding Photographer Oahu. (Adam A. Palmer - Hawaii Wedding Photographer, Scenic Hawaii Photography ; Wedding Photographer Oahu) Adam is a little more expensive, but I love his pictures. My fiance wants to go with the cheaper option though- the price difference would be about $200. Has anyone worked with either of these photographers before? If you have, I'd really like to hear about your experience.

#2 Jeremy_Gilliam

• 335 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

I am not familiar with either one of those photographers, but I can say if the difference is only $200 go with the one that you really love. What will $200 be in 5 or 10 years when all you have left of the wedding is the photographs?

#3 jamie_allie

• 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

Thanks for the input. My fiance and I are just trying to keep this as low-cost as possible, and he wants the lower-cost photographer, when I want the other one. Hopefully we'll figure out a compromise soon :)

#4 IMPPEARL

• 336 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

You should go with who you love for the price difference at the end of everything you are going to have to l keep these picts forever you should love them!!

Don't know you budget but check out the link in my signature, he's AMAZING also...
          Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users