Cozumel or surrounding area vendors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 utbride2010

• 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:19 AM

Hello all,
    I am getting married in June 2010 in Cozumel. I am using Cozumel Wedding Planner and getting married at Mr. Sanchos. I am very satisfied but would like additional vendor information for things not offered by Stephanie.

First, does anyone know of any cigar shops/rollers to do a Cigar Bar for my FI? He will be so surprised if I can pull this off for him and his boys!

Also I am looking for alternatives in photography. She has someone she recommends but I would like to find someone more creative. As of right now I have contacted Sascha Gluck and Moments That Matter. Del Sol Photography was goergous but too expensive. Any suggestions welcome.

I am also looking for rental companies for linens and lounge furniture. As of now I am going to bring linens from home, but if I can find what I am looking for in Mx that would be great.

If anyone could help me with any of this I would be greatful. Also if I find anything in the meantime I will post it as well.

#2 brutus1234

• 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

hello,  I am getting married at the same place  you got married. My wedding is in 3 months. Would you mind to take a minute to send me  your comments about this place and wedding planner? I would really appreciate any suggestions or advice. What photographer did you end up hiring and were you able to rent the lounge furniture? You can always email me to madi1832@live.com. thanks for taking the time ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users