• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Now I need to make it into a 1-color logo for printing on stadium cups. I'm not sure how to do that. I think I need a new, simpler starfish. It will probably need to not be behind the words.

A 1-color cup is a lot cheaper. I'll start a thread once I find out the cheapest way to make these cups.

#32 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mlb36
      Now I need to make it into a 1-color logo for printing on stadium cups. I'm not sure how to do that. I think I need a new, simpler starfish. It will probably need to not be behind the words.

A 1-color cup is a lot cheaper. I'll start a thread once I find out the cheapest way to make these cups.
      How about using orange cups with blue text? Here are so many starfish you can use. Try downloading this font (dingbat) Click the image to open in full size.

I posted some other links in this thread http://bestdestinati....-its-font.html

#33 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:22 PM

Great! I've been drawing a starfish!!! Really, I love doing everything the hard way. I'll post the simplified logo once I finish creating it. I'll use one of those starfish. I might finish drawing mine too just because I'm almost done.

#34 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:39 PM

Here is my simplified 1-color logo. They don't have every cup or ink color so I may have to go with orange on Blue. I think their orange cups are bright orange. I don't have official wedding colors so I can really use whatever color would look good. I also don't know how it works, but they may have to change the font.
          What do you think?
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Click the image to open in full size.

#35 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

ooo, I like!!!! :)

#36 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:51 PM

Here are the deals I have found on 22oz stadium cups. I'll post this in a better place later.
              Promo Force - Promotional Products Custom Imprinted Items 50 minimum, 1 color, 99 cents each
              Custom Printed Promotional Stadium Cups 100 minimum, 1 color, 69 cents plus $20 setup fee ($89 100 with 1 color, $124 100 with 2 colors).

#37 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:54 PM

Promo Force - 22 oz. Squat Fluted Cup - SFS-22

Direct link to the ones at that price

#38 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
                  Here are the deals I have found on 22oz stadium cups. I'll post this in a better place later.
                  Promo Force - Promotional Products Custom Imprinted Items 50 minimum, 1 color, 99 cents each
                  Custom Printed Promotional Stadium Cups 100 minimum, 1 color, 69 cents plus $20 setup fee ($89 100 with 1 color, $124 100 with 2 colors).
                  That's not bad at all! I was considering getting Koozies, but I think these are cheaper. Hmmm, we are already getting shot glasses engraved, tequila bottles with our lable, now cups. Omg, I think the theme of our wedding is ALCOHOL!

#39 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

I like the idea of cups because our guest will need them that weekend. The hotel (& it sounds like lots of all inclusives) has small glasses. This way you can get a full 22oz drink. Now maybe I should make big plates for the buffett :)

#40 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                      I like the idea of cups because our guest will need them that weekend. The hotel (& it sounds like lots of all inclusives) has small glasses. This way you can get a full 22oz drink. Now maybe I should make big plates for the buffett :)
                      lol!!
                      I love your logo, and the big cups are a great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users