Photo

Excellence Cancun --Weddings in the last year?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mmb

mmb
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

Yep, I'm a newbie....

I did a forum search on the wedding reviews for Excellence Cancun, but I didn't find any reviews for weddings in the last year. Please provide me with a link or information.

Specifically, I am interested in the photographer that comes with the package. Are they good? Is it worth the money to hire someone else?

Getting married in July!

Thanks in advance.
    ~ Maggi

#2 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

Here is a link to some info:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t29025

If you look under the riviera/maya cancun link under mexico and do a search you will find alot of info. Excellence Cancun is also known as Excellence Riviera Maya, so check under both names.

I was there last Sept on vacation and the resort is wonderful! The service is the best I have received! U will have a great time!

#3 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
      • 456 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

Sorry that previous link didn't work properly. This one should be correct:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t25638

Hope this helps!

#4 mmb

mmb
        • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:13 PM

Thank you so much for the link. The information on there was very helpful. I have been a bit worried about Veronica, the WC, and her lack of communication. However, after reading the thread I feel a bit better.

#5 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:34 AM

Glad I could help! If you search under the Mexico link, you will get about 20+ posts on that resort. Good luck with your planning!

#6 beachgirl@heart

beachgirl@heart
            • 42 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Specifically, I am interested in the photographer that comes with the package. Are they good? Is it worth the money to hire someone else?

Thanks in advance.
              ~ Maggi[/QUOTE]

Here is the link that Veronica (the wedding coordinator) sent for the photographer they use... www.juanphotos.com

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users