Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#12 Seven

Seven
    • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lesandlynda
      Hey lucky Seven.....your luck is holding - after all you found this site, which is sure to be lucky for you....well done!
      I understand your penchant for an anniversary in the Caribbean. Les + I celebrated our 30th here, and have never looked back........enjoy your journey, and all the best!
      Thanks so much! I am uber excited!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BlakleyBrideToBe
      Congrats and welcome!
      Thanks!!!!!

#13 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
      • 370 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:49 PM

Welcome to the forum Lucie!! I'm a future cruise bride myself so I always like to recommend cruising to or through your destination... I've always wanted to go on a caribbean cruise!

Good luck with your planning!

Jaime

#14 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the forum!!!

#15 Seven

Seven
          • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lesandlynda
            Hey lucky Seven.....your luck is holding - after all you found this site, which is sure to be lucky for you....well done!
            I understand your penchant for an anniversary in the Caribbean. Les + I celebrated our 30th here, and have never looked back........enjoy your journey, and all the best!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BlakleyBrideToBe
            Congrats and welcome!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
            Welcome to the forum Lucie!! I'm a future cruise bride myself so I always like to recommend cruising to or through your destination... I've always wanted to go on a caribbean cruise!

Good luck with your planning!

Jaime

Thanks sweetie!!! Which cruise company are you going to use? If we do a cruise wedding, we will use Royal Carribean.

#16 Seven

Seven
            • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by dinogomez.com
              Congratulations!!! Welcome to the forum!!!
              Thank you very much!!!

#17 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
              • 370 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

We're using Carnival because it was the most affordable for our guests but we're cruising through the Mexican Riviera... I looked at Caribbean cruises when I first started planning and they have some super cheap ones, like less than $200! But we're all in California so flights plus the cruise was a bit too expensive.

I'm sure Royal Caribbean would be great... especially considering the name!! I've honestly never been on a cruise!

#18 Seven

Seven
                • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon
                  We're using Carnival because it was the most affordable for our guests but we're cruising through the Mexican Riviera... I looked at Caribbean cruises when I first started planning and they have some super cheap ones, like less than $200! But we're all in California so flights plus the cruise was a bit too expensive.

I'm sure Royal Caribbean would be great... especially considering the name!! I've honestly never been on a cruise!
                  Cruising is so much fun! We went on Explorer of the Seas for 9 nights to Saint Maarten, Bermuda, St. Thomas and San Juan. The ship is like an entire neighborhood on water. You can eat all night long!! The drinks are awesome (as per what my husband told me, I don't like alcohol) but can add up, so be mindful sweetie.

Yeah, California is pretty far because most cruises dock on the east coast. Nonetheless, I am happy you found something. DH, told me anywhere in the Caribbean is fine. LOL!

#19 Geralyn

Geralyn
                  • 2,677 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

Welcome to a fellow New Yorker! (I'm in Brooklyn) Congrats on renewing your vows...you've come to the right place..this forum has so much info!

#20 Perplexy

Perplexy
                    • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Seven
                      Thank you Josie. I love your siggy. You have quite a few people coming!!! That's awesome!

I have been giving my printer a workout since lurking, LOL! I must have printed 52,000 pages!!!
                      52,000 pages eh? You and me BOTH! I think I hit that number before I even signed up for the forum!

Congrats on the vow renewal! 10 years...isn't that the DIAMOND anniversary? LOL
                      http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users