Photo

Claudia Rodriguez photo info

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ajs3531

ajs3531
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

hi all - we are deciding last minute (3 weeks before!!) to get a photographer. Does anyone have Claudia's email? I sent a message through the website but also wanted to follow up. Also, does anyone who used her have one of the little photos to music links? I'd love to see it! Thanks.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

Yikes, hopefully Claudia is free for your wedding on such a short notice. I'm sure she will respond to you via the message from her website, since those usually go directly to her business email account.

Best of luck and congrats on your fast approaching wedding. :-)

#3 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

info@claudiaphoto.com

This is the only email that I have for her when she and I were emailing back and forth- I think its the same email addy. Sorry if its not a help. She was pretty quick to respond though, give it a day or two if you can. :)
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#4 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
        • 106 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:32 PM

Claudia is very responsive with emails. I bet her brother, Erick, in Cancun. He's very nice and laid back. They do great work. claudia@claudiaphoto.com

#5 ajs3531

ajs3531
          • 68 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:41 PM

Thanks guys! We were going to have our friend take pics but the more I think about it I really think I'd regret not having pro pics. Wish me luck! : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users