PPC Photographer for Memorial Day Week 2010

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lovelyladay

• 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:27 PM

Hello everyone. I am getting married at the PPC on May 31, 2010 and I am really excited. I had every intention of using the photographers onsite until I started looking for photographers near my home to take engagement pictures. I came across baltazarfotos.com. He is an AWESOME photographer. Would anyone like to split the cost of taking him to the DR. He is in high demand so the sooner the better.

When you see the photos, you'll know why I'm pressed.

Wedding Photographer - Washington DC, Destination Wedding, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Arlington, celebrity, upscale, mexico

#2 thiarazapata

• 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:21 PM

I am trying to decide on PPC or some other hotels for the same weekend. 5.29.2010..how much is the photographer?

#3 thiarazapata

• 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

Have you gotten any pricing for your guests yet? How many will you plan to have?

#4 lovelyladay

• 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

I believe he is $5,000 for the entire day. It's a steep price, I know. His pics are awesome though. Either him or Photo Souvenir.

#5 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

He pictures are amazing, but you should check out photosouvenir. They have great prices and the most amazing pictures. The website is Punta Cana Destination wedding photography. They're my choice for my own wedding.

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
            http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users