# Unread posts since last visit

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

Ya, I was looking for that too, but I'm wondering if it's just that you can minimize them.  Like I minimized most of the subforums except the chatting ones on the main forum page.  But I'd love to block some of them!

#12 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:51 PM

Hi carly,

we don't have a way to filter down the All New Posts page for users to see just the threads with new posts since the last time they were on the site it has been passed along to our product manager to think over. and hopefully we can add it to a later release.

Originally Posted by carly 

Sooooo, I did a search and this was the closest thread to what I wanted.  I know it's really old, but since it's perfect, I'm just reviving...

Is there a way to view all unread (by me) new posts?  Right now, when I click on "new posts" it shows me all new posts even if I've marked them read...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users