Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinamaria22 View Post
Do you think if I went with a Tan suit then everything will look alright as a whole? I mean I know that I dont have a big wedding party or anything but I just cant figure out what color suit will look the nicest..........
I think if you went with a Tan linen suit and than had the best man wear tan linen pants that would look really nice. there has got to be a girl on here that did that before for you look at pics.

okay i know this is the website that you had shirt issues with (weddingtropics) but there's a pic in their gallery of a wedding party where the guy wore a tan linen suit and the gm wore all tan linen pants. its image 35. I didnt go through all the pics in the gallery maybe theres more

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
okay i know this is the website that you had shirt issues with (weddingtropics) but there's a pic in their gallery of a wedding party where the guy wore a tan linen suit and the gm wore all tan linen pants. its image 35. I didnt go through all the pics in the gallery maybe theres more
Thanks for all your help I will check that image out! I am going to go with a tan or white suit..... my dress is ivory but a white ivory( the ivory I thought the linen shirt was) So I am gonna swallow the 90 dollar shirt and get through it and maybe it will look a little weird but I cant swallow another 80 dollars so...... who knows!