Photo

Belize Weddings Gone Smoothly

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Rhonda

Rhonda
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:43 PM

We stayed at Matachica Resort on Ambergris Caye for our honeymoon. We absolutely loved it! It is a very small and private resort. I can tell you more if you're interested.
    Are you looking to get married there?

#12 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
    • 20 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rhonda
      We stayed at Matachica Resort on Ambergris Caye for our honeymoon. We absolutely loved it! It is a very small and private resort. I can tell you more if you're interested.
      Are you looking to get married there?
      We were considering it but now I see it may be a better choice for a honeymoon. I expect that we will have 30 - 50 guests and we want an AI resort, with golfing nearby. Personnally I would love to get married there but logistically it doesn't make sense ;(
      I would love to know more about the resort though. I noticed that I can't find packages to resorts in Belize OR the Roatan in NOvember - Does anybody know why?

Thanks again!

#13 Christine926

Christine926
      • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

Hi Kelly,

I am looking a Sunbreeze Hotel for my wedding next August as well.  Would love to hear more details of your wedding.   I have always wanted to visit Belize and my fiance and I decided to have our wedding there.. site unseen.  Our schedule just won't allow a quick visit so we need someone that we can really rely on.  Did you have to hire a wedding planner for your wedding in Sunbreeze?  How big was your guest list?  We are expecting 30 to 40 people.  Any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kelitaw 

We are getting married in April 2010 at the Sunbreeze Hotel (right across from the airport). We visited in May and met with the hotel manager who will be helping us arrange everything. Everyone at the hotel was so friendly - we cannot wait to go back (hopefully one more time before the big day!)!!
        Kelly

#14 Brittan Spencer

Brittan Spencer
        • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi Kelly, How did it turn out? Did you have a wedding planner or did you just do it through the hotel? Did most of your guests stay at the Victoria House? How was the weather? Thinking baout getting married there this Nov. so would love to hear more! THANKS!!

#15 Karalc24

Karalc24
          • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

I'm getting married in Belize this June. Any hair/makeup artist suggestions? Both Vanessa awe and elides brown are booked already. Haven't been able to find much online. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users