Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Jamaica wedding - ISSUES!

Yeah, I am really excited to have found them. I love color so I am happy they are so bright! I looked into trying to make them myself, but damned if I could find pretty orange paper anywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Yeah, I am really excited to have found them. I love color so I am happy they are so bright! I looked into trying to make them myself, but damned if I could find pretty orange paper anywhere!
haha, yeah I can imagine that would be a tough one to find!! Where did you get the STD's from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hln321 View Post
haha, yeah I can imagine that would be a tough one to find!! Where did you get the STD's from?
Well, I haven't ordered them yet (having issues with how many to order, I just started a different thread on that one...), but I saw them at a bridal show they had at Doylestown Country Club a few months ago, it was the Paper Unicorn in Doylestown who had them. But then I found them online at Wedding Invitations, Birth Announcements, Party Invitations  eInvite, so I just need to find out who's are less expensive and place my order! Can't wait!:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Well, I haven't ordered them yet (having issues with how many to order, I just started a different thread on that one...), but I saw them at a bridal show they had at Doylestown Country Club a few months ago, it was the Paper Unicorn in Doylestown who had them. But then I found them online at Wedding Invitations, Birth Announcements, Party Invitations  eInvite, so I just need to find out who's are less expensive and place my order! Can't wait!:-)
nice, sounds great!