URGENT: Need Couples for DW article

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danielepinto

danielepinto
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hello people,

My name is Daniele Pinto and I am a reporter with Columbia News Service in New York.

I am working on a story on destination weddings and would love to talk to couples who either had their destination wedding or are planning it right now.

I am particularly interested in the economic aspect (how destination weddings actually allow you to save money,) and in the guest-list control aspect.

I have a deadline on Friday night, therefore I would love to hear from you by then. Please shoot me an email with your contact information and phone number and I will call you back on the phone.

As I already have a couple in NY with whom I am working with, it would be great if I could talk to somebody who is not from the East Coast. Canadians are welcome, too.

Columbia News Service is a news wire syndicated through the New York Times Wire and our stories are picked up and republished by newspapers all across the U.S. and Canada.

dp2421[at]columbia.edu

Daniele Pinto

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

just bumping this ladies, if anyone is interested it looks like the deadline is today!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users