Photo

Pittsburgh Gift Store...calling all Pittsburgh Brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hsims1

hsims1
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

Caling all Pittsburgh brides. I came across this great store called Serendipity and they are located in Market Square downtown. They have all types of cute trinkets, jewelery, Business cards holders, purse holders, cute little flip flops, purse mirrors, keychains. I was talking to the owners, Kim and Pete. They mentioned that they have worked with Brides and can help identify nice gifts or items that match the theme of the wedding, b/c they are out once a month identifying unique items for their store. And they can work with all budgets, just depends on what you want to spend.

They seemed really nice, so I figured I'd pass along the details in case anyone else was interested. I will keep you posted once I am closer to picking out things for my wedding. (I am plannig on getting married in June of 2010.)

#2 acraig

acraig
    • 9 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

It sounds great - I will have to check it out! Thanks again for the tip!!
      I am also from Pittsburgh and not getting married until July 2010 - I thought I was the only crazy one planning so far in advance - hahaha! Happy planning!

#3 hsims1

hsims1
      • 356 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by acraig
        It sounds great - I will have to check it out! Thanks again for the tip!!
        I am also from Pittsburgh and not getting married until July 2010 - I thought I was the only crazy one planning so far in advance - hahaha! Happy planning!
        You are welcome.

LOL. I am a planner by nature, so I figure this is a good time to lay out the plan of action so that everything gets done on time. :-)

#4 KrissynNicholas

KrissynNicholas
        • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

Im so excited another Pittsburgh Bride! Im getting married in April 2010 and just started looking for OOT bags and all that other fun stuff and stressing myself out way more then I wanted to...What are you both doing for AHR Im not sure what I want to do yet?
          http://dw.daisypath.com/bbDAm4/.png

22 booked!
          Tastefully Simple Consultant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users