Ipod Owners, Do you have this Accessory?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

Just wondering if anyone has the Ipod Radio Remote. I was thinking about buying it but the reviews seem more negative than positive. Some say it works great, others say it's a total waste of $.

I really wish that they made an Ipod with a radio tuner, but for some reason, that hasn't happened yet. And since I don't have a Touch, live streaming isn't an option.

Anyway, I figured I'd ask you guys & see what you thought.
    If you have it, how do you like it? Is it worth buying? Would you buy it again?
    If you don't have it & think that its a cool idea, would you go ahead & buy it despite the negative reviews?

Thanks for your opinions!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

I have something like that - its not from apple, DH got me an ipod 2 years ago and also an accessory kit that came w/ a radio tuner or whatever they are called :). Anyways it works good enough - with mine, you have to find a radio station that doesn't come in at all and then run throught the channels on the radio tuner thing. I don't really use it that much, if you really want one maybe look for a different brand that isn't $49 - I know he bought the accessory kit at Walmart so maybe check there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users