Is it too late for a TTD?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 August2010Bride

• 369 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:01 PM

Do it!! My fiance and I are thinking about doing it right after the wedding if we can afford it.. If not we will definately do it on our anniversary!!

#12 nathanielthompsonphoto

• 1,212 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:05 PM

Do it! What a perfect reason to get your dress on again! It will be fun!

#13 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

It's never too late!!! Go for it!

#14 Mishi

• 224 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
        • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:11 PM

Yay! Cuz I really want to do it. We normally go to Anguilla for our anniversary but got a great trip to Mexico this year. If any of you guys have used someone for this in the Cancun or Riviera Maya area... please let me know. I want to go ahead and book now since May is such a heavy wedding time. Thanks girlies! ;0}

#15 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:19 PM

Post your pictures if you do get them done. Would love to see them. :)

#16 Raeyah

• 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:48 AM

Go for it !

I really love the TTD photos on here. They seem to really capture the emotion between the couple. Wedding pictures although beautiful, seem a little rigid and formal.
            What a great way to rekindle the memory of the love and romance shared at your DW!
            Who cares when you do them :) !!!!

#17 sofylina

• 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:14 PM

An anniversary gift that would be amazing!!!
              We don't really have the budget, but especially not the time (we are cruising, and the wedding is at our last port). I was bummed not to do it...but a year or two later sounds like it would be a blast!
              50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#18 JewelPhoto

• 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:13 AM

Yes, do it! I was married in October 06 and me and my husband did it for our one year anniversary! It was so much fun and I loved weairing my dress again. We also did it at the beach and I went swimming in the ocean in my dress.
                After a few days of beatiing the sand out of it. I actually through my dress inside/out in the wash with some tide and it came clean.
                If you go in the water, I suggest you bring a big garbage bag with you and a change of clothes.
                I want to do it again!! I dont think my husband will participate a second time.
                Good luck and have fun!

#19 Sammygurlj

• 165 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

It's never too late. The first time I heard of TTD pics were women who were doing it 3, 5, even 10 years after their wedding. They had saved the dress as a keepsake and decided it was just taking up space and they wanted to make use of it one more time before getting rid of it. Those women actully did trash thier dresses, they were completely destroyed when they were done, but they got some great pictures.

If you want to do it go for it. Don't worry about everything being exactly the same as your wedding, just have fun and get some good pics.

#20 Chelsea Nicole

Chelsea Nicole
                  • 24 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:00 AM

It's never too late to trash your dress! And what a totally fun what to celebrate your anniversary, and the fact that you both still look HOT two years later!

Have a blast and come back with lots of photos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users